Oklahoma first time home buyers can received down payment assistance, second mortgages with favorable terms, grants, and other aid such as mortgage credit certificates, low mortgage rates and reduced settlement costs through Oklahoma first time home buying programs.
The federal government programs include Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veteran’s Administration (VA) home mortgages. State programs are available through the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency.
Below is a list of Oklahoma first time buyer programs:
- Grady County Homebuyer Assistance Program
- Lawton Home Buyers Assistance Program
- Midwest City Home Buyers Assistance Program
- Multi Counties Community Action Resource & Development Opportunity to Own Assistance Program
- Multi Counties Ki Bois Community Action Foundation Inc Home Buyer Program
- Multi County Community Action Project of Tulsa County Inc. First Time Home Buyer Program
- Oklahoma City Down Payment/Closing Cost Program
- Oklahoma Community Action Agency of Oklahoma City and Oklahoma/Canadian Counties Inc Home Buyer Program
- Oklahoma FHA Home Loan
- Oklahoma First Time Home Buyer Loans
- Oklahoma Housing Authority of the Peoria Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma Down Payment Assistance Program
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency
- Oklahoma Rural Home Loan
- Oklahoma VA Home Loan
- Tulsa Housing Partners of Tulsa, Inc. First Time Home Buyer Program
1. Credit Score: Click here to get a copy of your credit score.
2. Mortgage: Once you know your credit score, click here to apply for a mortgage at one of the most trusted mortgage companies on the internet.
3. Home Search: Click here to find a real estate agent that specializes in First Time Home Buyers.